This Privacy Statement outlines the policies and procedures we follow when collecting, using, and sharing your information as you use our service. It also includes information about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
When you browse our website, small files called cookies are stored on your computer, mobile device, or other devices. These cookies contain information about your browsing history on our website and other relevant details.
We refer to any device that can access our service, such as a computer, mobile phone, or tablet, as a “device.” Personal data refers to any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
Finally, we refer to any person or entity that processes data on our behalf as a “service provider.” Usage data is information that is automatically collected either through the use of our service or through the service’s infrastructure.
Types of Data Collected
When you use our service, we may ask for personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include your email address, first and last name, and phone number, among others.
In addition, when you use our service, we automatically gather usage data. This includes your device’s internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages you view on our service, the time and date of your visit, the time you spend on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We may use both session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
Necessary or essential cookies: These cookies are essential for providing you with the services available on our website and enabling you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you have requested.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference.
Certain parts of our service and emails may contain small electronic files called web beacons, which allow us to count users who have visited specific pages or opened an email, among other website information.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To offer and manage our service, including monitoring its usage.
- To manage your account: to manage your service registration. As a registered user, you may be granted access to certain service features based on the personal data you provide.
- For the performance of a contract: formation, execution, and fulfillment of any purchase agreement for goods, services, or other things you have made through the service, as well as any other agreement you have with us.
- To contact you: to communicate with you through SMS, email, or other suitable means of electronic communication.
- For other purposes: Other uses of your information include data analysis, identifying usage patterns, gauging the success of our marketing initiatives, and assessing and enhancing our service, goods, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may disclose your personal information to service providers to track and evaluate how our service is being used and to get in touch with you.
- With your consent: We may share your personal information for any other reason with your permission.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the objectives described in this privacy statement.
Delete Your Personal Data
The Personal Data that We have gathered about You may be deleted at your request, or you may ask that We help you in doing so.
Your Personal Data Security
Although We are concerned about the security of Your Personal Data, please bear in mind that no method of electronic data transmission over the Internet or electronic data storage technology is completely secure.
Our service is not intended for individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us. We will take steps to remove such information from our servers if we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without obtaining verifiable parental consent.
Links to Other Websites